Why Oman as destination for wedding?
Oman is the ultimate wedding destination for those looking for a beautiful touch of Middle – Eastern charm!
From colourful bazars to white sand beaches to turtle reserves and gorgeous mosques, a destination wedding here will definitely be a uniquely unforgettable cultural experience. Oman has the most beautiful beaches, picturesque mountains and golden desert sands. Oman is the place with the most amazing landscape, excellent air connectivity, short flying time, simplified visa process, availability of Indian food and flexibility in adapting to the needs of the Indian weddings. A Wedding have a series of many different festivities right from Sangeet, Mehendi, Cocktails to the main Wedding day. Oman has multiple beautiful venues and activities for every event. It has beaches, mountains, deserts, Ballrooms to make your wedding memorable. Oman is on Top in the list of celebrity weddings for its immense beauty and culture.
Recently, Bollywood diva Sonam Kapoor’s friend and a well-known designer’s sister got married in the scenic country of Oman in the Middle East.
Oman is one of the safest destination for Indians. With its mountains, valleys and sea has caught the fancy of India’s rich and culture. Even one can also wear the traditional dress of Oman which would look very gorgeous at any wedding festivity. The topography is beautiful and the friends of the family stay at the venue and enjoy the rituals instead of taking off to malls. The country offers plenty of picture – perfect backdrops that are ideal for pre-wedding photo and video shoots.
- Don’t forget to reach the destination atleast two days before the wedding festivities as it helps you to get comfortable with the weather and the place.
- Provide every detailed information to your guests so that they have clear idea about the programme.
- Spend quality time with your loved ones on beautiful beaches.
- Celebrate your each wedding event on different locations i.e. Dessert, Beach, Mountains, Ballroom.
- Enjoy a day in picnic, swimming and having a BBQ Lunch with family.